With a dip in hot water, this material softens to a pliable putty, which hardens into unbreakable plastic. Biocompatible Impress® can be reformed as many times as it takes to get the perfect impression or bite and can even be shaped into sticks to be softened with a flame torch.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Takes less than one minute to use
- Dimensionally stable
- Can be fabricated directly in the mouth
- Smooth, glossy surface requires no polishing
- No mixing or chemical polymerization
- 5 minute bench set, or immediate setting in cold water
- Odorless and reusable
- High levels of accuracy and precise detail
- Quick fabrication of base plates with no complex equipment
- Translucent white
- Individually dosed
For bite registrations, anterior bite stops, custom impression material, custom impression trays, bleaching trays, build walls of impressions, border molding for functionality impressions, orthopedic appliances.
- 1 kg
- 200 g
Select your preferred Digital Denture ordering option below:
Email us STL File(s)
- 1Download and fill out the interactive RX Form here.
- 2Save & attach the completed RX Form and your case STL file(s) in an email and send to [email protected].
- 3Once your case is ready for processing, a Sterngold Sales Representative will contact you.
- 4Finished denture(s) will be shipped to you.
Ship us Impression(s) / Model(s)
- 1Download, fill out and print the interactive RX Form here.
- 2Complete and print out the complementary shipping label here (optional).
- 3Ship package containing your impression(s) AND completed RX form(s) to: Sterngold Digital Department
- 4Once your case is ready for processing, a Sterngold Sales Representative will contact you
- 5Finished denture(s) will be shipped to you.
Order BDS Products Online
If you have the compatible equipment and software or would like to order parts individually, click here or search by SKU # in the search bar located next to “Express Order” on the website’ s (www.sterngold.com) top navigation bar.