Implant Impression Coping, Hexed, Open Tray, Wide Platform
Log in to see price Create an Account
Implant Impression Coping, Open Tray, Wide Platform
* The world standard implant to abutment interface is the 3.4mm flat-to-flat external hex on a 5.1mm diameter table. All Sterngold-ImplaMed® implants feature this interface so all our restorative components fit all our implants, and our laboratory and restorative components work with most implants using this standard. For specialized laboratory items see the appropriate abutment systems.
1. What should be used to be able to retrieve the crown and its components?
Both the UCLA abutment and the Natural Profile abutment offer this feature.
2. How is it available for use?
It is available in traditional plastic configurations, gold alloy, gold base with plastic sleeve, and in a titanium version for provisional restorations.
3. Which is the easiest to use?
UCLA Waxing Sleeves
4. Which is the most cost effective?
Plastic UCLA-Type Abutments
5. What is the UCLA Reamer and Facing tool?
Used to re-surface the inside and the face of the plastic UCLA burn-out pattern after casting to ensure proper fit between implant and abutment.
Install with large external hex drivers (.048").
Transfers implant hex relationship.